AssessmentThe following drug alcohol assessment was created to help you determine is you or a loved has a problem with alcohol and/or drugs. If you answer yes to three or more of the below questions, then there is a chance that you or a loved one might have a problem. Please call us right away to get help. We offer a solution that works. Recovery is an Option.
1. Do you have unstoppable cravings for drugs or alcohol?
2. While under the influence have you ever hurt yourself or others?
3. If you have caused harm to people, have you ever promised not to do
it again but been unable to keep the promise?
4. Have people ever made comments about your drug or alcohol use?
5. Does your drinking or using negatively affect the way you perform at work or at school?
6. Do you drink or use to numb your feelings?
7. Do you drink or use because you feel insecure or self-conscious about yourself?
8. Have you been in trouble with the law or any other authority because of the amount you drink or use?
9. Have you tried to stop using drugs or drinking but found that you are unable?
10. Have you lost or damaged relationships because of the way you use and drink?
11. Have you started to drink or use alone because you are ashamed or because you do not want to share what you have with others?
12. Do you feel the desire to constantly be drunk or "high"?
13. Have you ever been arrested for a DUI, DWI or any drug related offense?
14. Are you unable to have good time with people at places such as parties or clubs if you are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
15. Have you ever woken up the next morning after drinking or using and been unable to remember what happened the night before?
16. Do you ever tell yourself you will just have one or two drinks but find you have several more than you planned?
17. Are the people you prefer to hang out with people who use drugs and drink the way you do?
18. Have you ever stayed drunk or "high" for multiple days at a time?
19. Do you find that you are defensive about what people say concerning your drinking and drug use?
20. If so do you drink and use more because they made you upset?